Outbound Call Center Agent
Outbound call center agents initiate calls to potential and existing customers. The agent must be proactive in responding and handling to different queries of the customers and handles different types of sales oriented calls. He or she must be knowledgeable about the different products and services related to the organization.
The job includes the following tasks:
- Do outbound calls for B2B campaign
- Willing to work on a night shift
- Meet targets and metrics set by the client
- Update trackers and provide status report daily
- Provide feedback on calls conducted and initiate solutions to meet targets
To be able to do the job required the following skills are required:
- Agents must possess above average communication skills and proficiency in the English language
- Result-focused and highly motivated
- Previous experience working in a call center, telemarketing, sales and lead generation is an advantage
Be one of us. If you are interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708 5821.